I was recently asked by my Adwords consultant “Should we make the word Cheap a negative keyword?”
What that means is, when people searching in Google for “Cheap Quantity Surveyor” or “Cheap Depreciation Schedule” our ad won’t show.
The Little Mr. Competitive in me pondered this for awhile, but eventually decided that yes, we should make it a negative keyword.
Why did I do this?
Because, simply, our depreciation schedule is better.
We want clients to understand that not every depreciation schedule software or all depreciation schedules are created equally.
Clients that can recognise that the millions of dollars we have spent in software development will help them as property investors get a better result and make that property investment more affordable.
Here are 7 reasons why our depreciation schedules are superior:
- We inspect properties as standard when required.
- Calculations start from specific settlement date rather than the first financial year.
- Effective life calculation adjustments on plant and equipment.
- Any time you may have lived in the property is taken into account.
- Our reports are valid for 40 years vs as low as 5 years for some of our competitors.
- Past renovations and post-acquisition improvements are factored in.
- We include furniture packages as standard.
If you need an expert depreciation schedule – get a quote here.