Have you ever thought about writing something down that you can hand to your kids that will help them in their property investment journey? I have.
I wish I knew at age 25 what I know now at age 45.
So I finally got around to writing that article, but you know what? It’s not a family secret and it’s worth sharing.
For me, successful property investing boils down to 9 key rules or golden nuggets, as I like to call them.
- Rule Number 1 – Pay the right price
- Rule Number 2 – Consider infrastructure and transport
- Rule Number 3 – Can you add value to the property
- Rule Number 4 – Do the opposite of everyone else
- Rule Number 5 – Follow the leader
- Rule Number 6 – Have a strategy
- Rule Number 7 – Do the numbers
- Rule Number 8 – Don’t believe the hype!
- Rule Number 9 – Buy the land for free
If you want to read the full version of this article, visit: www.washingtonbrown.com.au/blog/follow-the-golden-rules/