Do you need a tax depreciation schedule for your Sydney investment property?
Welcome to Washington Brown Quantity Surveyors. If you own an investment property in Sydney or surrounding regions – Central Coast, Newcastle, Wollongong, Blue Mountains – you’ve come to the right place.
As a property investor maximising your return on investment is key. A depreciation report prepared by one of our registered Sydney-based quantity surveyors will ensure you’re getting the full tax benefits you’re legally entitled to – down to the very last cent. Even our fee is 100% tax deductible.
Washington Brown has been providing tax depreciation advice to Sydney and NSW property investors, developers and lenders for over 30 years. We are experts in property depreciation schedules, ATO regulations and tax law and we guarantee to maximise your tax savings.
We want you to make an informed decision about choosing us as your tax depreciation specialist. We encourage you to read our FAQs so that you understand what tax depreciation is and how you will benefit from our services.
You won’t be alone in your choice. We are trusted by some of the biggest names in property
Why Choose us?
- Our team of experienced depreciation specialists are members of the Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors.
- We guarantee to save you twice our fee in the first year or your depreciation report will be FREE.
- We are experienced in depreciation schedules for all building types – residential, commercial and industrial property.
- Our exclusive FREE online depreciation calculator will give you an accurate assessment of your potential savings.
- You’ll receive excellent customer service.
- Easy to read ATO recognised format ensures preparing your tax return is simple for you or your accountant.