Below is a list of the types of additional required information we may require to produce your comprehensive, ATO compliant Depreciation Schedule.
Whilst you do not need this information at the time of accepting the quotation, you’ll need to supply this to us before we can commence work on your report.
If you are unsure of any aspect of the below or if you feel you will be unable to provide the information, please speak to your Washington Brown Tax Depreciation Specialist about options and the best way to proceed.
If you purchased the property:
- The approximate age of the property or construction commencement date.
- The contract settlement date.
- The contract exchange date.
- The purchase price of the property.
If you built or had the property built for you:
- The construction commencement date (month/year).
- The construction completion date.
- Schedule of finishes and floor plans.
- Summary of all costs to build the property or the building contract.
- Full address of the investment property.
- Owner’s name(s) as you would like it to appear on the report.
- To complete the report we will require access to your property. Please provide property access details (e.g. tenant, property manager).
- Details on any renovation work you have carried out to the property.
- Details on any additional items you have purchased for the property (such as blinds, air conditioner, etc.).
- If you wish for us to include all the furniture in the property e.g. beds, linen, lounges, cutlery then we will require copy of the inventory list.
- If the items on the inventory were not part of the purchase price of the property, we will also need the price paid and the date of purchase for each of the items (or total cost if bought as a furniture package).