Since our beginning, well over 40 years ago now, Washington Brown has always placed as much importance on achieving the maximum ATO-Compliant deductions for our clients as we have on ensuring the highest levels of Customer Service and Satisfaction.
With these aspects being at the core of the business’ values, we are understandably both proud and excited when we receive positive feedback.
As such, we wanted share the following three reasons why Washington Brown is the right choice when it comes to your Property Tax Depreciation requirements:
- Independently voted TAX DEPRECIATION SPECIALIST OF THE YEAR 2019
- Over 200 5-Star Google User Review Ratings
- A Net Promoter Customer Satisfaction Rating average of ‘World Class’
1. Independently voted TAX DEPRECIATION SPECIALIST OF THE YEAR 2019
Each year, Your Investment Property magazine organises the detailed analysis of firms across many fields within the Property Investment Industry as part of their Property Investors Awards.
The Awards celebrate successes in property investment industry and seek to establish a benchmark for excellence in the industry, giving investors a point of reference to Australia’s top investment performers.
It is an honour to announce that Washington brown have won the Tax/Depreciation Services category and have been named as TAX DEPRECIATION SPECIALIST OF THE YEAR 2019.
2. Over 200 5-Star Google User Review RatingsAs at March 31, 2020 – We have proudly achieved over 200 5-Star Google User Review Ratings across our offices and maintained our overall average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
We attribute this to our unwavering focus on the customer experience and their satisfaction as well as our dedication in addressing any questions that may have arisen following provision of our clients fully comprehensive and compliant reports.
3. A Net Promoter Customer Satisfaction Rating average of World Class
Every month we survey our clients to request their feedback on our service and performance utilising the internationally recognised Net Promoter Protocol.
We use this this data to evolve and improve our service, our processes and our customer experience. Washington Brown’s average score places us in the “World Class” category ahead of a number of the world’s leading brands. This is something we are very proud of.