The Federal Budget released on the 9th of May 2017 has changed the game for property investors.
The Government has changed the game in the new budget by reducing depreciation deductions for residential properties.
And it’s good news too if you ask me!
In this webinar, you’ll learn the 9 key takeaways from these changes and how they affect you as a property investor.
Some of the budget topics we discuss include:
- If I have already bought a property can I still claim property depreciation?
- How will the changes affect my cash flow as a property investor?
- How Tyron Hyde cracked the code and got around these changes – legally too!!
- What type of properties will still enable me to claim depreciation on the building? Can I claim on Industrial, Commercial, Holiday rentals etc?
- What entities are affected by these changes and what entities aren’t?
- What happens if I renovate a property, am I able to claim depreciation on those renovations? If I buy a property that has already been renovated, what happens?
- Perhaps the most interesting point to be discussed – how will the unclaimed depreciation be treated when I sell the property and have to pay Capital Gains Tax?
- In light of the new laws – what types of property should I as a property investor be targeting?
- How is new property affected by these changes?
The property investment equation has changed and will become a lot more complicated in future years.
This is one webinar every property owner should listen to so that you have a better understanding of the financial equation before making an investment decision.
If you have an investment property and have not claimed depreciation, there has never been a better time to get a depreciation quote.
If you are unsure about how much you can save now in relation to your property investment – try our Free Depreciation Calculator